Live broadcasting is the core of the Livesets service. We provide DJs with the following live features:
- Your own personal broadcast slot on one of our broadcast servers.
- Listeners worldwide, can tune in to your session live every time you play.
- Listeners can tune in live using the built in audio player on your profile page ( no Flash ).
- Listeners can also tune in with an external media player such as iTunes or Winamp.
- During your session the tracks you play are displayed in realtime on your profile page.
- Possibility to secure access to your live stream.
Publish your sessions
- Recorded live, so no uploading afterwards; "one click" publication.
- A timestamped tracklist is automatically attached.
- No time limits.
Share recorded sessions
When you publish a session on Livesets, you can share the session with fans or followers worldwide. The session player has the following features:
- A waveform to visualize the audio.
- A timestamped playlist.
- Ability to jump to every track you've played on the specific moment you've mixed it in.
- Rich track information such as genre and cover.
- Listeners can buy the tracks you've played, directly on Juno.
- Works in all modern browsers.
- Easily share your sessions on Facebook or Twitter.