Copyright & Intellectual Property Policy
2. Report Copyright Infringement to us
If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act), such as music or images, has been copied, used, or made available on or through the Livesets Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement of your intellectual property, please provide our Copyright Agent with a copyright infringement notice ("Notice") which should include the following written information:
- a statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable);
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Livesets to locate the material (URL and/or screen shot);
- your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number on which you can be contacted;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
Livesets's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding the Website can be reached as follows:
- By mail: For: Copyright Agent, Livesets, Reinier de Graafstraat 15, 5017GP, Tilburg, NL.
- By email: copyright at livesets dot com
- or go to the reporting section here.
If you are unsure about your rights in respect of material, or whether there has been an infringement of your rights, we suggest you take legal advice before sending a Notice to Livesets.
3. Audiatur et altera pars
One who has posted reported material is allowed to send Livesets a counter notice. We may decide to reinstate the material in question, at our own discretion. You can send a counter notice to our Copyright Agent, or use the reporting section here >.
4. Terms & Conditions to hold us harmless from third party claims
Contributing DJ’s are solely responsible for their own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. Contributing DJ’s have expressly agreed to indemnify and hold Livesets harmless from any third party claims with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Livesets, its affiliates and other designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any Content that is available on the Platform, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind. In addition, we will immediately terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be repeat copyright infringers.